- Digital Content
- Cash Advance
- Forex Trading
- Loan Services
- Tech Support
- Weight Loss
- Personal Injury
- Collection Agencies
- Penny Auction
- PPI Claims
- Matrimonial Services
- Satellite TV Repair
- Law Firms
- Membership Sites
- Financial Services
- Stock Trading
- Travel Agencies
- Insurance Brokers
Ongoing Merchant Account Management
Quick Merchant Account continuously monitors your merchant account setup for improvements. If we have ideas or suggestions that will help your business, we’ll contact you. That includes finding you a lower rate merchant account when possible.
Responsive Merchant Support
Whether your business generates $5,000 a month or $10M, you can count on being able to reach us for all your merchant solutions. Our support team is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
We stay up-to-date on the latest payments innovations. Everything from One Touch payments for your mobile customers, to accepting Bitcoins on your online store.
Our Virtual Terminal allows you to process credit card orders by entering a customer’s credit card info into a secure point-of-sale web page.
- Ready-to-use out of the box, no programming required
- Hosted within our SSL-secured Merchant Account Management Console
- Transaction management available through our Merchant Management Console
- Start with the Virtual Terminal and add a new integration method at any time
Our Hosted Payment Solution provides you with a secure, customizable, hosted payment form.
- Securely hosted, no SSL certificate needed
- Customizable – match your brand, and choose what fields to display
- Transaction results can be returned to your website for post-processing
- Email receipt and transaction management features available
Our Core API gives you complete control over integration into your e-commerce solution. Silent Redirect enables you to become PCI Compliant with ease.
- Libraries available in most major programming languages including: Java, Ruby, Microsoft .NET, and PHP
- RESTful API also available
- Silent Redirect allows you to keep the look and feel of your website while staying PCI-compliant